Free Games Downloads

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Exciting Puzzle Game

Catching up with friends, gossiping, chit-chat, munching snack food, sipping colas and playing puzzle games can be a perfect time pass. Whenever, I get-together with my close buddies, besides rocking music, DJing and all the eating stuff and drinking stuff...it's puzzle games that are a must-have.

Puzzles are mind-teasers, mysterious riddle, that are simply so cool. Even in the most fun-filled moments, these logistical and mathematical problems test our limits. The whole idea behind puzzles is not just to show and boast about, how good you are in problem-solving, but to engross and sharpen your senses. It helps your brain gain momentum, which has been dormant and rusting by mugging the lines of text books.


When I and my friend sat next to each other in a party, we both decided on playing a Jigsaw puzzle. We had this, 25 pieces of a picture and we had a bet, that one who will complete this picture first will be declared winner and the loser have to take group of our seven friends out on a treat.

It was my turn, first so I collected all the pieces and spread it evenly on the floor. I thought of whose picture it can be. Then, started putting pieces on the board one-by-one in a logical way and just within in 2 minutes it gave me a hint, its some kind of animated character. My guess was right it was a picture of a “Mickey and Minnie Mouse Picture”- popular Disney Characters. I completed Jigsaw puzzle in just 3 minutes. And you know what, my friend completed the same in 5 minutes. Obviously, I was the undisputed winner and my dear friend payed a bill of one thousand rupees.

Subscribe To Our Search Feed!
Subscribe Via Web FeedSubscribe with GoogleAdd to My Yahoo!Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to My AOL
Add to fwicki Subscribe with Live.comSubscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to Excite MIX
Share & Bookmark This Story!

Google Bookmark ThisSave to del.icio.us Stumble It! Digg This!
Reddit ItShare on FacebookSubmit To PropellerFurl ThisFark It
Add to Technorati Favorites!Seed ThisFollow Us On Twitter

No comments:

Mobile Games Wallpapers Themes Downloads